Auto Insurance Cranberry, PA
Your car is an essential part of your daily routine. Whether you’re running errands, driving to work or planning a road trip with family or friends, you depend on your vehicle to get you where you’re going — safely.
If you do get into an accident, you can count on our agency and the coverage provided by an Erie Insurance auto insurance policy to get you back on track.
Auto insurance typically covers your vehicle, its contents and legal obligations or medical expenses that may arise from an accident, as well as providing coverage in case the person at fault for the accident is uninsured or underinsured. ERIE’s auto policy also includes extra features that you won’t usually find in other companies’ policies. Here’s a sampling:
- If your car is disabled because of a covered loss, ERIE will pay up to $75 per person for travel costs, including meals and lodging (Exceptions apply in certain states; see what’s available in North Carolina).
- Immediately after a comprehensive covered loss, ERIE will cover your transportation expenses up to $20 per day/$900 per loss ($15 per day/$450 per loss for stolen vehicle claims only in North Carolina; does not apply to any other comprehensive losses).
- ERIE will pay up to $2,000 for damage to a non-owned trailer ($1,500 limit in North Carolina).
- Your comprehensive deductible for windshield repairs will be waived when a damaged windshield is repaired instead of replaced. (Additional payment or premium is required in New York.)
- ERIE offers a number of discounts to help you save money on your auto premiums and optional coverages to broaden your protection even further.
If you have any questions or you’re an Erie Insurance Customer and need to report an auto insurance claim, contact our agency. On evenings and weekends, call ERIE’s claims hotline at (800) 367-3743.