Get Protection with ErieSecure Home Policy Coverage
With an ErieSecure Home® Policy, we will look out for your home and belongings. With this policy, ERIE offers:
- Competitive pricing with discounts
- Superior claims service
- Bundled endorsements to give you some of our most popular coverages
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost (That means your home will be covered in full if it’s damaged or destroyed.)
- Increase Your Protection with Bundled Endorsements
You can expand your protection beyond the standard ErieSecure Home Policy with higher limits and additional coverages by choosing one of three surprisingly affordable endorsement bundles. An endorsement is simply a change or addition added to your policy to match your specific needs.
With ErieSecure®, ERIE also offers coverage for:
- Manufactured Homes
- Rental Coverage for Landlords
- Flood insurance is also available for all types of homes including condos. You can even purchase flood insurance to protect your possessions if you rent your home.
Get a Quote
Not sure what coverage you need? Our agency will help you choose the policy and coverage that’s right for you. Contact our agency today to get a free quote.
1 ErieSecure® is not available in New York and North Carolina. See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations may apply.
2 Guaranteed Replacement Cost requires home improvements over $5,000 to be reported within 90 days. Coverage of costs to comply with laws or ordinances is subject to limits. Depreciation may be deducted until repair or replacement is made. Visit eriesecurehome.com/details or contact our agency for more information.
Please note: This material is general in nature and for informational purposes only. ERIE homeowners coverage is provided under the ErieSecure Home and HomeProtector policy forms. Coverages, exclusions, limitations, policy terms and conditions and eligibility for discounts may vary from one policy to the other and from state to state and are subject to the underwriting guidelines, rates and rules in effect at the time of purchase. Please refer to the policy itself for definitions, coverages, exclusions and other terms and conditions.